Learning math for kids
Learn Times Tables while you play sport!
A fun way to learn your times tables - combine playing football with learning!
This is the Free game with the following features:
- 3 Football Themes (Soccer, Rugby and American)
- 2 Game Action Modes (Touch Goal and Flick Ball)
- Selection of Difficulty and Number of Questions.
- Local Leaderboard and High Scores
At PyroMedia we know one truth: Kids don't realize how much they are learning when they are having fun. Times Table Lab is a perfect way for kids to learn their times tables.
The game works like this:
- In the Lab, numbered balls drop down and the player needs to move them to the right place on the times table. For example: 9 goes to 3x3, while 12 can go to 3x4, 4x3, 6x2 or 2x6. A new ball drops every few seconds.
- The game starts at a 5x5 times table and works through levels up to a 12x12 times table
- The players get a point for every correct answer PLUS a point for each second left on the clock at the end of each level. For each completed level they get an extra life
- The game ends when players run out of lives (by putting balls in the wrong place) OR when there are 5 balls backed up on the left of the screen.
This is a great way for kids to learn their times tables because instead of rote learning they get to factor back to the times table from the answer - with many numbers that have multiple factors they also learn the relationship between them.
And it's fun.
Great new Free Addictive game to teach kids Math Times Tables!
This new app is simple and easy to use and helps your kids learn times tables.
Flip cards to amtch the formula with the answer!
The best tool for learning times tables!
Challenge kids to beat their time!
In the first 3 years of school, students need time to play with and develop their understanding of the concepts of multiplication and division. How do they work? What do they look like? Where in the real world do we use these processes?
Students learn their tables at their own pace and it is important to make learning times tables fun, challenging and rewarding. Playing memory is addictive and fun and helps your child gain confidence in their own math ability without feeling under pressure.
- 3 Levels Depending on your Childs Ability - Allows children to practice tables at a level they are comfortable with.
- 12 Tables - Children learn tables at different times. Starting with the 1, 3, and 5 times table your child can select the times table of their choice.
- Simple Game Play and Menus - The game play menus are easy for children to use without instruction.
- Results! - Following each level your child is updated on their progress and achievements.